|Lola decided that she didn't like me reading |
Harry Potter. I did debate reading them
to her because I think she'd like them.
- Entered the release date in the calendar on my iPhone so I won't forget.
- Changed my ringtone to "Hedwig's Theme"
- Purchased the first 7 movies on Blu Ray in order to hold a marathon.
- Started re-reading all 7 books so the information is fresh in my mind. I started yesterday, read for about an hour and a half and I'm already half-way through book one (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone). Of course, that was back in the days when Harry Potter books were a manageable size (309 pages) that could be held easily with one hand.
- Host a separate film festival for Amy Jo. Amy Jo didn't read all the books, what with being a busy grown up at the time (lame), and she hasn't seen all the movies either so she needs to be caught up one way or another. Last night we watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It's crazy how all the characters look like such little babies in the first movie.
- Ideally, this would also include a trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter amusement park at Universal Studios...some day! If I were getting married any time soon, that would seriously be on my list of Honeymoon destinations and I'm not even ashamed to say it.
Man, I wish I'd been a wizard.